We're looking for someone who's goal-driven, has strong communication skills, and can work in a fast paced/start-up environment. Experience in the Fashion Industry is recommended. Must be based in NYC.
-Handle inventory management and ensure organization with the physical closet.
- Assist during photo shoot and help with website curation and distribution of products
- Handle social media across platforms including facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.
- Research fashion insiders, celebrities, and influencers for possible collaborations
- Handle ongoing projects that will be assigned on a weekly basis
- Must have great time-management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Should have good writing and communications skills
- Must have a solid understanding of fashion and e-commerce
- Should have a great understanding of the Bib + Tuck brand and identity
- Have the ability to work independently, take initiative and deliver results without an in-person supervisor
This is a part time or full time internship position in NYC. Immediate start date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and description about yourself.