We are a boutique eyewear brand opening our first store in Nolita and in search of a store manager. This person will be responsible for all aspects of managing the store, which will include, but are not limited to: hiring and managing store associates and overseeing all store operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and retaining a professional staff that reflects the business’ needs
- Resolving any concerns that may arise in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining a visually appealing retail space that is organized and merchandised appropriately
- Ensuring a positive work environment
- Demonstrating extraordinary service by leading by example on the sales floor
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability and achieve repeat business
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills and retail math knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
- Fluency in a second language will be highly recommended
To Apply: Please email a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.