CommercializeTV (CTV) is looking to hire a part-time energetic and pro-active intern (with video shooting and cutting skills and a passion for fashion/style) to start in the Fall.
If interested, please contact Lisa, Chief Content Officer, at email@example.com with a current resume and cover letter (please kindly note only applicants specifically covering requirements below will be considered).
Preferred start date is September 2 and the requirement is 2-3 days in CTV’s West Broadway offices (and out and about shooting).
In return for her/his time, the chosen intern will be given unique opportunities to build a significant portfolio of work, learn new skills and develop highly influential global connections. He/she will create content, work on global campaigns, have exclusive fashion week and footage access and gain valuable global experience.
* Film fashion/style/beauty vox pops
* Cut footage and compile 3-5 min clips to feature on CTV’s global channels and partner platforms
* Come up with original video content ideas and opportunities
* Assist Creative Team with social media & effective promotion of content
* Assist Creative Team with data analytics (assessing performance of video content & reporting
* Work with the Creative and Sales teams on special event planning & execution
* Research/monitor current fashion/style and emerging digital video trends. Internship Position Requirements:
* Organized self-starter with ability to multi-task
* Strong attention to detail is essential
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Highly pro-active and creative
* Positive, professional at all times
* Affinity with fashion/style/beauty preferred and interest in luxury ideal
* Must have experience filming video content (eg for YouTube) and solid understanding of digital video content creation, trends, promotion and platforms
* Must have working knowledge of Final Cut Pro & ability to effectively edit footage
CommercializeTV is a global digital content distribution, creative and management company, connecting content creators, publishers and brands to deliver commercial outcomes. The company’s foundations are built on ‘Curation, Creativity, Collaboration’. CTV goes deep in content verticals, specifically Fashion & Luxury, Action & Adventure - this focus allows us to source, create and bring together the very best and most compelling mix of professional production-house video with content from emerging online talents, and brands from around the world. CTV enables brands to reach new audiences, developing and curating rich, premium digital content and then leveraging the CTV platform to build reach and scale. CTV has partnered with leading corporations in the fields of technology and production enabling the company to produce and adapt the content it curates to each specific audience and deliver the final product to be watched anywhere, on any device at any time, seamlessly. We are a global start-up with offices in New York, Sydney, Singapore, Beijing and Hong Kong.