Fake Royals, a company based out of Laguna Beach, CA, is focused on fashion, style and marketing, is searching for a photography intern. This position would include assisting stylists and designers with all day and every-day tasks and errands. This 30-day internship provides an opportunity for a potential paid position.
• attend events and photograph candids
• behind the scenes photography
• edit format of images for media use
• edit through images for presenting
• create contact sheets for reviewing
• color/image editing if/when necessary
• product shots and lighting setup
• Must have a photography portfolio with a scope of candid and lifestyle photography references.
• Must have ability to function with standard photography equipment, including lighting, light boxes and such.
• Must be knowledgeable with uploading and downloading, RAW images, File size and formats, etc.
• Must have knowledge with applications such as Photoshop, Bridge, Afterlight, and any other photography software.
• Must be able to take direction.
• Must be able to work with a fun team
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Photography Intern"