Lunar HARE portfolio ranges from exclusive and intimate dinners, fashion week parties and festivals to panel discussions, screenings, live music events and launch parties.
Department: Special Projects, Marketing, CRM
Reporting to: VP Special Projects
Location: Moscow, Russia
Terms: Full Time, Monday to Friday, 10am - 7.30pm.
With exceptional attention to every detail you will work across the event life cycle from generating the initial idea to on site management, post-event evaluation and reporting. Delivering high profile services to the portfolio of a commercial client requires profound experience and proven skills in pitch presentations, negotiations with clients and suppliers, communication, project and stakeholder management and event production.
With demonstrable experience of managing high-end events on international and locations, you are supposed to be a confident multi-tasker able to manage competing concerns across a number of complex events with a real drive and passion to deliver first class events on time and within budget, overseeing all event specific logistics and arrangements with internal and external support as required.
Duties, responsibilities & deliverables
- Represent Lunar HARE at external meetings with clients acting as the main contact in collaboration with Business Development Director to update the client on the project and event progress.
- Draft comprehensive and creative events proposals in collaboration with the commercial team to include visual references, programming, venue details and cost estimations.
- Manage all aspects of production (pre/during/post) by coordinating the in-house team, managing subcontractors and delegating to onsite event staff.
- Draft and circulate detailed timelines, project management flow charts, call sheets and event schedules internally and with the client, provide on time delivery and quality control.
- Schedule and lead all planning meetings to supervise the workflow and give clear direction to task assignments, circulate pre-meeting agendas, note actions and follow-ups as required.
- Draft and circulate event asset lists - invitations, banners, vinyls – to production and design team ensuring all required information is supplied to deliver on time and to high specifications.
- Oversee the creation of events content assets (exclusive films, digital content) liaising with editorial, design and production teams to supply information and coordinate the sign off
- Source relevant venues and suppliers, such as production companies, catering services, artists, transportation companies, audio-visual facilities, design resources.
- Provide signed contracts and agreements done and on file coordinating with Creative Project Manager to ensure client contracts are in place.
- Budget management including forecasting, managing costs to deliver within agreed budget, raising PO’s, receiving invoices and reconciling costs post-event with the Finance Department.
- On-site management of events from build to get out by coordination and delivery of the event and staff briefings, troubleshooting, ad hoc issues to deliver to the agreed parameters.
- Drive effectiveness by maximising the projects opportunities for partnerships and sponsorship.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
Skills, experience & personal attributes
- Flexibility and strength in stressful situations, ability to work with external pressure and tight deadlines
- Good calculation skills and proficiency in using Numbers spreadsheets to create budgets and other project management documents.
- Proven ability to create qualitative presentations with short lead-time using Keynote.
- Demonstrable previous experience of post-event analysis and evaluation.
- Digital and PR knowledge and understanding of how digital and social feed work with live events.
- Comfortable and confident way of working creatively with editorial and creative teams whilst delivering commercial KPIs.
- Ability to collaborate closely with editorial and creative teams to create thematic ideas for media driven events.
- Collaborate with the Business development director to find optimal budget solutions to internally driven events.
- Holistic view and deep understanding of the impact of events on the global marketing strategy for the group.
- Diverse contacts and excellent networking skills.
How to apply - Please send your CV (maximum 2 pages) and a 1-page cover letter in pdf format to Alex@lunarhare.ru with Subject Line: Production Director.
Notes: We will endeavor to reply to every application but due to the high volume we can only guarantee replies to those candidates progressing to the next stage. We will try our best and ask for your patience!