MESKITA is seeking Fall 2014 interns to start immediately in our NYC office. Looking for highly motivated individuals. This is an amazing opportunity to gain hands on experience during New York Fashion Week.
Internship responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist with day to day operations
• Assistant during New York Fashion Week
• Inventory control
• Production assistant, including and not limited to dealing with factories and updating reports
• Manage studio and market samples
• Must be very organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-tasking
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Must know Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to commit to two full days a week
Bonuses but not requirements:
• Knowledge in Photoshop
• Social media skills
All intern positions are non-paying. Academic credit will be received from the internship experience in lieu of compensation.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.