M.PATMOS is currently seeking to fill two internship positions: one in our design department and the other in e-commerce and marketing.
Launched by designer Marcia Patmos in 2011, M.PATMOS is a ready-to-wear label based in New York City. Using architectural silhouettes and a sophisticated palette, M.PATMOS strikes the perfect balance between luxury and craftsmanship, function and comfort, versatility and elegance.
All candidates must have a strong educational background and related experience in fashion design or graphic design. Strong computer skills are mandatory, in the following applications: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark and Microsoft Office Programs. Fashion design combined with above mentioned skills are a plus.
All candidates should possess a high degree of professionalism and flexibility, as well as strong organizational and communication skills. You will work with and report directly to the company principals on the following activities:
· Scan all press clippings
· Layouts for Press books
· Line sheets
· Color cards
· Showroom invites
· Style/Color books
· Spec packages
· Fit comments
· Color/Stitch/Pattern Layouts (by hand and on computer)
· Minor sewing / repairs
· Prepare and track sample shipments
· Coordinate press/buyer mailings
· Routine office functions
TO APPLY: Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “FASHION INTERN – Your Name” in the subject line.
E-COMMERCE AND MARKETING INTERN
As an E-commerce and Marketing Intern, you will be involved in many aspects of the brand; including photo shoots, model casting and marketing content. Candidate will be an integral part in the day-to-day management of website and social media platforms. All candidates should possess a high degree of professionalism, as well as strong organizational and communication skills. You will work with and report directly to the Creative Director and E-Commerce and Marketing Coordinator.
· Help to ensure all inventory is accounted for, and accurately listed on website
· Resize product photos for website (some retouching may be required)
· Upload photos, product descriptions, sizes and product names to product pages
· Package and ship all online orders with thoughtful attention to detail
· Assist on all photo shoots (lookbook, campaign, e-commerce), we hold at least two shoots per season.
· Steam and prepare all merchandise for photo shoots
· Help organize and produce content for all social media platforms (i.e. Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
· Work to prepare sales and marketing materials for showroom
· Office organization tasks and general errands
· Some previous experience working in fashion, with a basic understanding of the industry
· Fast learner, analytical and organized
· Curious and always asking questions to best complete assigned tasks
· Strong, yet adaptable aesthetic as you will be working collaboratively with E-commerce and Marketing Coordinator to create marketing campaigns, social media content and conceptualizing photo shoots.
· Knowledge of Creative Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
TO APPLY: Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “E-COMMERCE AND MARKETING INTERN – Your Name” in the subject line.