We have a passion for changing everyday routines into meaningful rituals. Inspired by ancient wisdom from the East, we spend each day working on a range of exclusive yet affordable products. We currently have a store in Soho as well as on the Upper West Side, and are growing rapidly! We are looking to build a strong team, and that's where you come in.
YOUR JOB: The Sales Associate is responsible, both personally and through the cooperation with his-her team, for driving sales results, maintaining operational excellence, and driving brand development in a way that influences tremendous sales growth and a high profit margin.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators defined by the Store Managers action plan
- Create and nurture a sense of accountability and entrepreneurial spirit across the whole team to drive increased business
- Demonstrate and embody RITUALS principles and behaviors- Follow the training of the Store Manager and Training Department
- Maintain the RITUALS Cosmetics visual and merchandising standards and uphold the Rituals image- Maintain consistent communication among store team
- Responsible for the successful receipt of orders and replacement of stock in store- Ensure quality standard are met in regards to testers, damages and other compliance related items - Ensure store is neat, clean, and pristine at all times, and all housekeeping and maintenance relating to the store is executed daily
- Interact transparently with the whole RITUALS team
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the entire RITUALS product lines
- Deliver a positive and impactful customer service experience
- Embrace and support our customer loyalty programs and promotions
- You have excellent customer service and people skills
- You have a passion for skincare and cosmetics and/or experience in the industry
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- You are responsible and punctual
- You are looking for a great opportunity to grow in an expanding business!
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as your desired position and your compensation requirements. Looking forward to meeting you!