In 2014 alone, Rêve Public Relations’ clients have appeared on over 14 covers worldwide. We regularly work industry trendsetters, fashion editors, VIP stylists, and celebrities such as Kate Upton, Nicki Minaj, Janelle Monaé, and more.
Rêve Public Relations is an accessory-focused Manhattan-based agency with global reach in the traditional and new media sectors. With over 15 years of experience working in the print, online, VIP, press and publicity worlds, Rêve PR is dedicated to maximizing client awareness and strategically positioning brands through editorial, online, broadcast, social, celebrity and lifestyle channels.
Rêve PR firmly believes in an ongoing, transparent dialogue and consultation throughout all aspects of brand acceleration. Our customized client strategies and nimble sensitivities to market developments reflect a shared desire for comprehensive brand growth, which we implement through a synergistic balance of vibrant, outside-the-box thinking and engaged execution.
Clients include: Lele Sadoughi, LELET NY, Laurel DeWitt, Cobra Society, K/LLER COLLECTION, Cassandra Collections, and more.
· Assist in product sample trafficking
· Act as liaison for editorial and celebrity requests
· Maintain and organize jewelry/accessory showroom
· Support company founder with various tasks
· Contribute to company social media channels
· Handle company receipts
· Track online/print editorial placements for client credits.
· Scan and catalogue all forms of press clippings (print and online)
· Fielding Company Emails
· Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task
· Highly communicative and a fast learner
· Outside-the-box problem solving skills
· Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
· Poised and polite; articulate and eloquent
· Must be based in NYC with the ability to start ASAP
· Must have laptop computer
· Can receive college credit
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Internship Application' in the subject.