We are looking for a goal-oriented, ambitious and hard-working entrepreneur who wants to be part of the driving force behind a European fashion platform’s entry into the US market. If you love fashion and e-commerce, STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
- You are in charge of pre-contractual negotiations as well as subsequent re-negotiations.
- You are responsible for the successful growth and expansion of stylight.com
- You are responsible for shop performance optimization: daily monitoring of all relevant KPI's, including reacting to and continuously improving them with your team.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Communication, Economics or Fashion related studies.
- You bring knowledge of the US fashion e-commerce market through relevant work experience.
- You are dedicated to fashion, sales and negotiations, solving your tasks with a goal-oriented approach.
- You possess strong communication skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English (preferably a near native speaker of AE).
- You have an affinity for numbers (please indicate in your cover letter to what extend you have worked with Excel).
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- We are the team that builds STYLIGHT´s business partnerships with all partner shops.
- We are responsible for STYLIGHT´s successful growth and expansion on a B2B level.
- We monitor many relevant KPIs and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- We love dealing with people as much as working with numbers and are highly motivated to build a business.
- We are a multinational team with motivated people highly skilled in sales, account management and business development always eager to improve and learn.
Why Join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- Young and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Our US office is located in Midtown Manhattan just across Bryant Park.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on http://www.stylight.com/Jobs/Details/Business-Development-Sales-Coordinator-STYLIGHT-USA-oQkyZfwr/ To view other open positions, please visit our Jobs Board.
Please provide us with:
1. cover letter
3. motivation letter (½ to 1 page) on the topic “What are the advantages for an ecommerce fashion store to work with STYLIGHT?”
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.