We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing & Social Media Assistant to contribute and support the efforts of the Capwell + Co. social media channels. The Marketing & Social Media Assistant will support the team with a wide variety of tasks including digital strategy, social media content creation, community management, social listening, event planning, marketing strategy, online marketing, analytics, email campaigns, and more.
Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully managing social media and online communities that meet business objectives and target metrics.
• Assist Brand & Business Development Manager with digital strategy, social media content creation, community management, social listening, B2B/B2C sales, event planning, strategic business development, online marketing, analytics, and email campaigns.
• Help to build the brand, acquire new customers, drive traffic, and increase brand awareness.
• Implement content on a day-to-day basis to increase fan engagement and channel growth on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Utilize the daily editorial calendar for unique content pushed across social networks.
• Community management, respond to fan comments and inquiries in a timely manner.
• Contribute innovative social media campaign ideas that tie into overall brand strategies.
• Help with execution of broader digital marketing initiatives as needed.
• Research trending topics and create content for the Capwell + Co blog.
• Write significant volumes of high quality content to be reviewed by manager.
• Coordinate across departments including customer service, PR, brand creative, user experience and other marketing channels to advocate social media needs.
• Measure and report on editorial content engagement and trends, and proactively suggest projects and strategies for continual improvement.
• Bring new ideas, creativity, and innovation to the team, especially in new media – digital, social, mobile.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelors Degree
• 1-2 years of online marketing experience
• Deep understanding of social platforms and technology, how they are evolving, and how users interact with them.
• Experience & familiarity with leading social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, Instagram, and YouTube
• Experience executing social media, including but not limited to: strategy, monitoring & tracking, community management, content development, social application development, social advertising, and customer relationship management.
• SEO knowledge a plus
• A creative thinker who will contribute innovation ideas
• Ability to successfully complete multiple projects within a deadline
• Excellent writing skills and ability to consistently research and write high volumes of inspiring and accurate content within strict and frequent deadlines.
• Strong project management skills from conception through implementation and reporting.
• Comfortable with data analysis and measurement methodologies including a demonstrated ability to use Excel and analytics systems to manage and analyze social marketing data
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Extremely proactive, detail-oriented, and passionate about success
• Knowledge of Facebook Advertising, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Sprout Social a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time
• Proficiency in: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop or InDesign, Mailchimp
• Cursory understanding of Google Analytics and site tracking
• Collaborative – a team player
• Entrepreneurial – self-starter, proactive, scrappy
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Fast and flexible and have a sense of urgency
• Fashion savvy, passionate, and inspiring
• Actively engaged on social media
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capwell + Co.
Just over two years old, Capwell + Co is rapidly growing fashion jewelry brand. Capwell + Co was born on the belief that jewelry should be an accessible luxury. Because our parent company (Kenilworth Creations) has been designing, crafting, and manufacturing jewelry for over three decades, we’re able to ensure the quality and affordability of our pieces. Our team of designers, inspired just as much by cutting-edge trends as timeless style, channels both sophistication and playfulness into collections that celebrate our customer’s individuality and spontaneous style.