Creative Director/ Celebrity Stylist Jason Bolden is looking to take on one enthusiastic, dedicated + reliable intern in his boutique LA office to gain hands-on experience in celebrity fashion styling, photo shoot preparation, red carpet/ design consultancy, sample procurement + management + general studio organization. While the internship is unpaid, the experience is invaluable.
- Must pay meticulous attention to detail + have strong verbal, writing, communication + phone etiquette
- Extremely organized
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be punctual + prompt
- Must be a self-starting forward thinker
- Strong social media skillset
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Ability to work extended hours on days before + on photo/video shoot days
- Access to a car + personal laptop a plus
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Coordinating sample pick-ups + returns
- Assistance with managing studio: office coordination, filing, etc.
- Researching + archiving photos
- Updating showroom and PR databases
- Occasionally assist with shoots + events
- Help to manage social media accounts
- Trend research + help with conceptualizing style stories
Our office is located in West Hollywood. We require a commitment of three days a week (Monday – Friday) for a period of at least three months.
This internship is unpaid; candidate must be able to receive school credit.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Ongell Fereria at email@example.com.