HATCH is a collection of chic, timeless and comfortable wardrobe essentials to wear before, during and after pregnancy. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and creative part-time intern to start ASAP.
The intern will be involved in creating imagery/content for use in digital/social media and blog posts. There may be additional custom design work.
- An interest in fashion
- Graphic design and/or social media marketing major
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creating assets for social media
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet
- Understanding and familiarity with social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Familiarity with fashion/design blogs
- Professional, passionate, highly detailed, and ability to work independently
- Must receive school credit
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Creating image assets for social media
- Working on various visual presentation/design projects
- Creative concept exploration
- Contributes to visual blog concepts
- Database maintenance
- Administrative duties
Please send portfolio/examples of your work as well as cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.