Indelust.com is a curated online fashion and lifestyle e-commerce store. The website showcases ethically sourced products such as art, fashion and homeware from the Indian Subcontinent for the US and international market. We are a start-up based in New York, USA and Bangalore, India.
• Create a Marketing Calendar and set weekly and monthly targets
• Plan and execute regional marketing strategies across each channel and platform including: Social Media, Email, Mobile, Programatic Media, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing and Digital Media and PR partnership
• Create written, visual and interactive content that will integrate through our various digital platforms
• Develop, deploy, manage and analyze social media marketing programs and technologies to create campaigns in support of product, brand, and marketing initiatives across our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc)
• Work closely with merchandising, creative and PR teams to align priorities and serve as a true brand steward, ensuring consistent, effective content activation
• Assist the Founder & Business Development Manager in developing weekly/monthly reports, platform insights and various social listening tools
• Work cross-functionally with creative, merchandising, and technology teams. Partner with paid media team to optimize performance of campaigns on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
• Find new ways and seek partnerships to increase traffic and sales on our site
• Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations to manage
• Keep teams and internal partners abreast of industry news, best practices and trends
• BA or BS required.
• 1-2 years experience developing and delivering online/digital marketing strategy for a fashion ecommerce site in a dynamic, fast-paced environment required.
• 1-2 years hands on experience in social marketing campaigns. Web analytics/social listening knowledge and experience in pulling reporting, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social strategy.
• Experience in executing marketing campaigns and utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers and increase conversion via site, store and other potential points of purchase.
• Knowledge of Ethically sourced goods for the US market and experience in targeting this region
• Excellent communication, writing, graphic design, project management, presentation, crossfunctional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
• Deep familiarity of and passion for social media communities and marketing approaches, with a keen eye towards innovation.
• Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel and Photoshop CSS
Please send your Covering Letter and Resume to Sana Rezwan at email@example.com.