Experience: At least 2 year working in an office environment
Job Function: Web Retail Order Processor/E-Commerce Sales & Logistics and Customer Service
John Robshaw Inc. is an international luxury home company with a focus on bedding and decorative accessories handcrafted in India and Southeast Asia. John Robshaw is known for his signature updated spin on exotic, handmade objects; a vibrant mix of sophistication and romantic allure.
Looking for an order processor/logistical coordinator and customer service guru for the E-Commerce Sales department. Candidate will be utilizing Mail Order Management Program (MOM) to support the ongoing success of the company, while also being a web client-facing voice for the company.
- Process and invoice all retail web orders through inventory management system/POS
- Collaborate with Marketing, Production, Sales, team members to communicate about order issues and resolve problems quickly
- Complete order processing and fulfillment for backordered items
- Handle returning, refunding, and exchange processing for web orders
- Provide and support logistical planning of sale campaigns (work with E-Commerce Marketing Manager)
- Produce monthly returns report, resolving any issues with the CFO.
- Daily follow-up with clients via email and telephone
- Provide technical support for clients navigating website
- Resolve and track warehouse miss-shipments with Logistics team
- Merchandise line of exclusive web-only products (Souk)
- Maintain inventory of web-only products
- Initiate and manage organization for photo shoots of web-only products
- Seasonally assist E-Commerce Marketing Manager with uploading products.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in telephone and email customer service
- Proficient in basic technical and logistical troubleshooting
- Basic merchandising and product curation experience (web merchandising/curation a plus).
- Must be proficient with order processing software, preferably Mail Order Management, but not necessary
- Proficient with MS Word and MS Excel
- Candidate must have excellent communication and written skills and be able to collaborate in a team environment
- Must be highly organized with a strict attention to detail, and able to work in fast paced environment
Please submit a cover letter and resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "ECommerce & Logistics CS."