Little Borrowed Dress is a fast growing startup shaking up the very traditional wedding industry. Our mission is to eliminate the phrase “you can totally wear it again” from every brides’ vocabulary by offering bridesmaid dresses for rent. In addition to saving bridesmaids money and closet space, we are also eliminating tons of taffeta from our landfills.
We are looking for amazing new teammates to help make this mission a reality!
As a Customer Experience Associate you will be on the first point of contact with our customers, acting as the voice of Little Borrowed Dress and providing a phenomenal level of service. We are helping people at a very exciting, but sometimes stressful, time of their lives so a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
What you will do:
- Deliver amazing service to our customers through email, phone, social media and in person
- Provide style advice and answer customer questions about dress fit
- Come up with creative solutions to solve customer problems or issues
- Relay customer insights to management to improve product development
What skills you need:
- You like to get things done and are exceptionally well organized
- You are able to come up with creative solutions to solve customer problems, stay calm under pressure and put customers at ease
- You have excellent written communication skills and be extremely articulate
- You are passionate about making a major contribution to an exciting organization
- A bachelor’s degree and proficiency using a computer PC,
- Experience in customer service and/or retail is a plus!
Opportunity for growth – we believe customer service is the backbone of our business. The strongest candidates will have the opportunity to take on a tremendous amount of responsibility and grow within the company.
In addition to your cover letter and resume, please include answers to the following questions:
- I’m a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding and I was told to order any style dress in the color skipper. I’m trying to decide between the Cheryl Leigh and the Hillary Jane style. I’m 5’4” and a fairly athletic build. Which style do you think will look best on me?
- I’ve just received both dresses for my friend’s wedding and I’m not happy at all. Neither one of them fits me right. I was excited to be able to rent a dress, but now am extremely stressed out that I won’t have anything to wear for the wedding. What should I do?
- Explain a memorable experience you have had personally as a customer. If it was a positive one, why was it so fantastic? If it was a negative experience, what would you have done differently if you had worked for the company?
Email your cover letter, resume and answers to the above questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.