We are looking for a Retail Sales Ambassador to work in supporting our retail partners in: putting out stock, setting and maintaining displays according to company directives, communicating opportunities to increase business, positioning for retail space, sharing current and updated information with in-store staff, creating a strong business rapport with key personnel (Department Manager, Visual Manager, Store Manager and Lead sales people). Must be available to work occasional Saturdays to help with events or in-store trainings.
We can assure you that you will work in a dynamic and creative-driven team. You will use your skills and learn from a very diverse team of professionals who will train you and keep you creatively and positively challenged!
The Sales Ambassador is responsible for representing the brand at a retail department store level through exceptional product knowledge, customer service, and visual standards all specified account locations.
- In order to provide exceptional customer service, a Brand Ambassador must be able to speak to the brand story and product knowledge. An understanding of key features of our product and the stories that went into making them are key in our success.
Sales and Customer Service
- Provides excellent customer service with every client interaction by informing and educating every customer about our brand history, partnerships, and product details.
- Provides customer feedback to management on all ranges of products, especially newly launched products.
- Works closely with store sales teams to provide support on all sales or inquiries in regards to Shinola.
- Partners with store management and Shinola Regional to align schedules with any store sales events.
- Communicate sizing, fitting and defective product issues with reporting regional manager
- Understand the stock levels of best sellers, medium sellers and slow sellers and communicates to the regional manager.
- Properly display, and store merchandise according to company guidelines
- Ensure all products are displayed at all times.
- Maintain visual presentation throughout the day.
- Organizing backstock to ensure efficient selling
What are we looking for?
- Dependable work ethic
- Great understanding and execution of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter initiative driven
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented mentality
- Basic understanding of visual merchandising
- Strong sales experience is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 30lbs or less
- Ability to influence store personnel
- Able to communicate through sales reports on sales opportunities
- Ability to teach and coach others in regards to product and brand knowledge
- Available to travel as needed for trainings and meetings
- Minimum of 2 years of in store retail experience in either wholesale or retail
- Demonstrated success in driving and creating sales
- Passion for delivering a radical customer experience
- Able to properly display and organize according to company guidelines
- Able to speak to teach and coach others in regards to product and brand knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with people on all levels from Store Managers, Department Managers, Key Sales people and Corporate Executives
- High school graduate or equivalent required, college degree preferred