The Arrivals is a new, premier contemporary outerwear brand launching Fall 2014. Focusing on design rooted in architecture and product design, perfected fit and irreverent materiality; we are a brand doing Outerwear staples and retail differently.
We are a growing team seeking intelligent, efficient, talented and creative social media and marketing individuals to generate original and compelling content across the digital platforms that matter most to The Arrivals. Here is what we expect from the ideal candidate:
- Increase brand awareness and customer engagement as you develop and implement social media strategy
- Bring a compelling, cohesive, and on brand voice to a well planned and efficiently managed campaign and editorial calendar.
- Demonstrate a passion for our customer and our brand as well as a growing knowledge of social media platforms.
- Display writing abilities that elevate the brand, verbal communication skills that engage our audience, and social campaign concepts that inspire us all.
- Must live in New York City or Metro area
- Experience and talent with managing social media platforms and online brand messaging
- Software proficiency: Microsoft Office, Google Mail and Calendar, and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, HTML and Mail Chimp
- Positive, energetic attitude; welcoming of challenges, possessing creative problem solving skills and high-level/big-picture thinking
- In-depth understanding of social media, brand strategies.
- General understanding of design process
- Photography experience
- Video & video editing skill
- Campaign and brand copy development
- Full time position, starting immediately
- Competitive compensation based on work experience
- Work directly with Creative Director building complete social media and marketing strategy for new NYC based outerwear brand.
- Create targeted social media strategy based on sales demographic and social media trends.
- Identify aligned peer brands and aspirational partnerships to elevate brand profile and build awareness.
- Build & elevate brand lifestyle through iterative public engagement via relevant social media channels.
This role offers an exciting opportunity, as we are a new company welcoming new and unorthodox ideas. We strive to be an active and collaborative workspace and are looking for individuals who can flourish within our dynamic environment.
Please send you resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com & also answer the following questions in the body of the email.
1. On your first day of work at The Arrivals what would your entrance theme song to be?
2. Who is someone The Arrivals should be following or friends with on Instagram?
3. What is a recent social media campaign that dramatically stood out from their peers?