ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo launched in February 2012 as the perfect t-shirt line, and has since evolved into a full lifestyle collection of luxurious casualwear for men and women. Using the finest fabrics from natural modal, French terry and cashmere, the collection embodies the relaxed elegant lifestyle of designer Tony Melillo. The flattering, ultra-cool line launched exclusively with Barneys (all doors) in its first year and expands for Fall-Winter 2013 to over forty of the most exclusive specialty stores, including Kirna Zabete, Forty-Five Ten, Confederacy and Liberty London.
To be considered, please see our website www.atmtees.com and send us your resume, portfolio (if applicable), and a cover letter detailing why you be the best candidate. To apply, please send your resume to Lyndsey at email@example.com. We are looking for someone who is inspired and excited by our design aesthetic and philosophy and who is able to articulate this in writing.
We will be needing 2 interns, 1 for design and 1 for sales.
Sales responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Merchandise showroom for market appointments.
- Maintain product in stores and sample closet.
- Keep track of and organize order logs.
- Contact accounts for market appointments.
Design Responsibilities will include be not be limited to:
- Help create colors cards as needed.
- Help create, maintain, and update line sheets.
- Organize and maintain seasonal fabric library
- Help organize and update Seasonal Binders
- Run small errands as required.
- Some sketching skills preferred. AI, Photoshop, etc.