Sam Edelman, the leading trend shoe designer in the country, has recently launched his fashion jewelry collection partnering with Almar Sales Company. We are looking to hire a part time "Samgirl" as our jewelry Sales Associate and specialist in Macys Herald Square. As our specialist you will be responsible for understanding the product, brand positioning, seasonal trends and offering exemplary customer service by listening to customer needs, finding styles that meet their needs, and closing the sale. A great opportunity for a fashionista to make their mark and gain great experience in the worlds largest department store.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.).
- Manage customer needs and offer exemplary customer service-building a customer database.
- Identify best sellers and key items from our line and/or from other collections within the department.
- Oversee that new shipments reach the selling floor and all merchandise is represented in case or top counter.
- Assist management to identify and resolve any issues on the selling floor.
- Provide product and brand knowledge to customers.
- Follow all company policy and procedures.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Recent college graduate, or Upper-classman currently enrolled in college
- Business or Retail degree preferred but not essential.
- Flexible work days and hours-minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Obsessed with fashion and trend-the ultimate shopper.
- Outgoing, confident, positive personality.
- Previous retail experience in department and/or specialty store.
- Responsible, committed, hard working..
Who We Are?
Our newly launched Designer Jewelry Division, which is part of the 3rd generation wholly owned family business of Almar Sales Company, brings together todays Best Brands with Best Talent. Our All-Star team brings passion and innovation to their work, supported by a culture that thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit. We strive for excellence and results while having fun each and every day.
An equal opportunity employer, Almar Sales does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Almar Sales only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Interested applicants please send your resume and CV to Kristyb@almarsales.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.