Goop inc. is looking for interns for the Fall 2014 semester. This is a non-paid internship and for school credit only. Candidates must commit to at least 3 full days per week in our Santa Monica office.
- Support editorial, retail, and social/ marketing team with current and upcoming projects
- Brainstorm and pitch stories for upcoming editorial features
- Maintain city guides app.-fact checking, gmap links, photo research, new entries, etc.
- Assist with social media initiatives and daily posts
- Liaising with brands on sample tracking
- Coordinate company travel and assisting with larger events
- General office tasks and operations
- Market and commerce research
- Produce analytical reports for online and social engagement
- Creative thinker with a solid knowledge of marketing and the media business
- Strong design sensibility
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Comfortable with writing/ editing
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about all things goop
- Flexibility with schedule
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Digital and social experience is a plus
- Car is a must
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.