A fast-growing, dynamic New York-based Communications, PR, and Marketing firm seeks an Account Manager to join a team overseeing a range of fashion and accessories accounts, including retail, luxury and jewelry. The position reports into an Account Director.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Outreach and secure product placement opportunities and news items to support seasonal brand launches and initiatives
- Support Account Director to conceptualize, organize, and execute communications strategies
- Craft press materials including: releases, media alerts, bios and talking points
- Oversee Coordinator activity including: sample trafficking, reporting, client and industry monitoring
- Manage event logistics, covering media and staff a variety of events including: fashion week runway shows, store openings, press previews and product launches
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on either the agency or client side, handling all product placement and contributing to feature coverage
- Relationships within the lifestyle and fashion media (specifically market editors) on both a national and regional level. Relationships with accessories editors a plus
- Relationships with stylists and influencers in the entertainment industry a plus, but not required
- Ability to manage one or more Account Coordinators
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Fashion Week experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To Apply: Please send your resume to Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org.