ICP, representing The House of Creed, Carven and Hanae Mori fragrances, is currently looking for a fall PR/Marketing intern.
• Role is split between PR & Marketing
• Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:30am – 6:00pm (Full-time)
• Messenger/FedEx send-outs & log
• Maintain PR closet, help compile monthly gratis orders
• Update media list (ongoing)
• Daily media monitoring (including WWD, NYT, WSJ, Daily Beast, Refinery 29, NYmag.com, NY Post/Page Six)
• Helping to draft Info. of Interest (IOI)
• Clipping + saving all placements
• Helping draft monthly PR reports
• Create seasonal trainings for field team for each retailer per brand
• Help with retailer presentations
• Assist in Spring Season Marketing project management planning chart
• Assist in launch activities- planning adv., visual weeks, retailer forms, etc.
• Competitive analysis and organize competitor advertising
• Help prepare materials for meetings
• Take notes in vendor/internal meetings and communicate notes to team
• Send out comps for photography, advertising, etc.
• Assist with day-to-day marketing needs (for example: sending retailers images, reviewing artwork, sourcing event materials)
• Help prepare design requests and procure printing quotes from vendors
To apply, please send your resume to Brittney at firstname.lastname@example.org.