Role: PR & Brand Marketing Associate
Company: IDEEL (a groupon company)
The PR & Brand Marketing Associate will be responsible for setting the public relations strategy and brand messaging for Ideel. The Associate will oversee all media relations for the businesses, with assistance from the Fashion & Editorial team, as well as play a lead role in developing and executing cross-functional merchandising and marketing programs, including holiday promotions, special events and brand partner marketing initiatives. This requires extensive collaboration and coordination with our creative, merchandising, acquisition, retention and product teams.
• Work closely with marketing and various merchant teams to create public relations plans and messaging
• Handle all media relations including pitching national and local TV segments, print and online publications
• Serve as a brand ambassador to ensure marketing programs are evocative of Ideel's brand
• Develop and execute key strategic partnerships with like minded brands and businesses growing Ideel's fashion authority and brand equity
• Develop co-marketing initiatives and programs for high-visibility brands that can drive awareness, acquisition and retention
• Lead conceptualization on customer-facing campaigns, including holiday, promotional events, etc.
• Maintain and evolve the voice of web communications with a focus on advertising, promo boxes, banners, dedicated emails, special projects, and Ideel’s evolving social media platforms
• Conduct read-throughs of site pages and marketing campaigns
• 3 years of PR / brand marketing experience, preferably in ecommerce, retail and/or fashion
• Strong relationships within the fashion media space.
• Aggressive media pitcher with extensive network of fashion reporters, producers and bloggers
• Proven track record of developing, pitching and executing fashion segments for all mediums (TV, Print, Blogs, Digital)
• Must be results and detail-oriented with ability to juggle multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing / Business / Communications
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.