Malia Mills is seeking a full-time member for our Web Content team! Malia MIlls sells kick ass swimwear separates and chic ready to wear and accessories in our company-owned stores. We’re passionate about celebrating women and articulating an inclusive and inspiring voice on the subject of women and beauty. Love thy differences!
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Photoshop savvy with an eye for design
- Knowledgeable in adobe illustrator
- Detail oriented with a killer eye
- Full of initiative and guts and glory to take action without being told
- Revolutionary, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Thoughtful about appearance, attitude, words and behaviors.
- Eager to learn, improve and be a team player
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Light photo retouch and color correct high resolution images using Photoshop
- Utilize CMS to add and edit rad new content for the website
- Blow minds with Photoshop tools and layer mask skills
- Use design principles to create graphic content for website pages
- Multi-task, problem solve, and prioritize projects with a “hell yes we can” attitude
- Challenge the status quo everyday
- You are smart, confident, bright eyed.
- You love fashion.
- You are a styling superstar with creative ideas.
- You have the focus and drive to fly solo, at the computer all day.
- You have a chic look that represents the Malia Mills brand.
- You are passionate about the creative process.
- You are curious to learn and try new techniques to apply to design.
Please send all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org