Plan and manage marketing and public relations programs and initiatives to support the total Rachel Roy brand including: social media, website creative, seasonal image campaigns, events, product launches, licensing relationships and PR liaison with agency partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage social media network – develop engaging and robust personified brand content for a large social network (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), oversee programs to drive traffic/followers/fans, monitor fan acquisition and activity, and help develop new programs to strengthen the brand’s social channels.
- Write and develop daily content that captures the voice of the brand to populate brand touch points.
- Manage content on rachelroy.com. Assist with .com strategies and execution (emails, homepages, digital magazine content).
- Coordinate product and planning of seasonal brand, image and pdp shoots.
- Coordinate retailer seasonal catalog looks including styling out of looks, attending shoots to ensure on-brand representation.
- Manage formulation, production, editing and disseminate of brand assets including: video, seasonal merchandising books, seasonal look books, and marketing/selling material for sales staff and field personnel.
- Manage marketing and public relations strategy and execution regarding all special events, product launches and collaborations.
- Manage public relations program including daily liaison with public relations agency partner to develop and manage strategy, execution of influencer programs, facilitation of editorial requests, pristine maintenance of sample closet and editor/stylist relationship cultivation and management
- MUST have strong knowledge of social media landscape.
- MUST have strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-through, detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Some travel required.
- Advanced kknowledge of Windows Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of MAC based programs (Quark, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) is preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College degree with a focus in communications, marketing or public relations.
- 3-4 years in a Marketing or Public Relations role.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.