The Lucky Group, Inc. is looking for a Senior Digital Designer, Creative Solutions. This position will be responsible for creating web ads, animating presentations and typography, light video editing, email communications and a host of other creative and innovative marketing efforts. Located in our New York office, this position will report to the Creative Director and work collaboratively with a team. Ideal candidate has an interest in fashion and beauty. Must have a strong creative vision.
Lead by Chief Executive Officer, Josh Berman (co-founder MySpace), The Lucky Group Inc. is a newly formed, independent, content-to-commerce company that combines the best-in-class technology from the team that created BeachMint with the editorial excellence of Lucky magazine. The Lucky Group is changing the way women shop by creating content that fuses inspiration, discovery and purchase—all through Lucky’s signature editorial point of view.
- Create web ads
- Animate presentations and typography
- Edit Video and Photo shoots
- Prepare Photoshop / Illustrator files for HTML and Flash productions
- Communicate and sell concepts to non-designers both externally and internally
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with project managers, strategists and a copywriter to ensure design meets objectives
- 3-5 years of experience in a competitive, deadline-driven environment, i.e. the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have education in Advertising, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe DPS tools, AfterEffects and other video editing software=
- Production knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash
- Recognition of the strengths/weaknesses of HTML, CSS, Flash as it applies to browsers and mobile / tablet platforms and similar applications
- Experience producing video and photo shoots for online media, digital editions, social networks and digital trends
- Experience in motion design and incorporating motion with interactivity
To Apply, please visit http://www.beachmint.com/jobs/
About The Lucky Group:
The Lucky Group is a newly formed enterprise that merges the best of traditional media with cutting-edge technology. Our mission is to inspire, engage and entertain women who love fashion, through content, commerce and community. By pairing best-in-class technology from the team that created BeachMint with the editorial excellence of Condé Nast's Lucky Magazine we will become the go to destination for women to discover, research and buy, fashion, beauty and accessory products.Lead by CEO Josh Berman (co-founder MySpace), The Lucky Group is an independent company, with investors including Condé Nast, Goldman Sachs, NEA, Prtizker Group, Trinity Ventures and Scale Venture Partners.