George Cortina's office is looking for an intern to commit 3 - 5 days per week. This internship offers great experience in high fashion editorials and advertising campaigns. He / she must be hungry to learn about the various aspects of the styling business and be up for anything - whether the task be big or small! Mr. Cortina's office is a fast paced environment and requires initiative and focus. Must be extremely organized, punctual and professional. School Credit is available. Position available ASAP!
- Must be available a minimum 2-3 days a week. There is always an option to work an additional 1 or 2 days as well, depending on the intern's schedule and other commitments.
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Punctual and professional in all situations
- Have a strong interest in fashion, and a willingness to learn
- School credit available but not required
- College graduate intern positions available (does not have to currently be enrolled in school)
- Managing the in office deliveries and samples
- Handling samples, prepping for photo shoots, sample organization, and additional office assistance
- As the internship progresses, interns will become very self sufficient and can develop creative styling skills within this fast paced environment
To apply, please send your resume to Katie at email@example.com.