Sales Associates are key to our success. They are the ones responsible for providing a unique experience to each of our customers. Sales Associates who are successful in our stores are friendly and outgoing in an environment that believes in delighting our customers at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
While following all store Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and company policies, sales associates shall perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide courteous and prompt service
- Welcome customers as they enter and thank them as they leave
- Assist customers in locating what they’re looking for
- Provide excellent after-sales service
- Be informed of the products’ specifications and information
- Identifying customer needs and directing them to an appropriate product
- Operating the POS system to complete transactions
- Processing various payment types
- Assist maintaining the store inventory
- Arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Setting up promotional material and displays
- Replenishing inventory
- Reorganizing items
- Maintaining a neat and tidy store
- Opening or closing the store
- Basic housecleaning
- Answer phone calls
- Security and loss prevention
- Attend staff meetings
*Other responsibilities will be assigned from time to time.
- Flexible and adaptable to become a team-oriented individual that fits in a collaborative fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Initiative to take on tasks and set own priorities and deadlines.
- Hands-on, well organized, self-motivated.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as Sales Associate or similar required, preferably in an apparel/watch/luxury store or boutique.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred