Once again, Style.com raked in the page views during this past fashion month. We can't say we're surprised that the go-to site for runway photos and reviews can get close to 4 million page views on a single show (that would be Chanel), but it is interesting to see which shows get the most pickup each season. Thankfully, the site compiles a list of its most-viewed shows for its magazine, Style.com/Print. It hits newsstands Nov.11, but we've been given a sneak peek.
The latest issue ranks the spring 2015 shows. As usual, Chanel came out on top, with more than a million views separating its feminist protest from the second place show, which, interestingly, was Dolce & Gabbana, which didn't even make it into the top five last season. Something about the matadors -- oh, and maybe Kendall Jenner leading the finale? -- must have caught people's attention. Meanwhile, Dries Van Noten made it on the list for the first time with its hippie-inspired, psychedelic collection.
Read on for the full top 10.
1. Chanel: 3,954,241 page views.
2. Dolce & Gabbana: 2,643,563 page views.
3. Saint Laurent: 2,513,396 page views.
4. Valentino: 2,507,080 page views.
5. Louis Vuitton: 2,394,355 page views.
6. Givenchy: 2,329,477 page views.
7. Celine: 2,072,063 page views.
8. Prada: 2,059,602 page views.
9. Dior: 1,896,252 page views.
10. Dries Van Noten: 1,848,587 page views.