Joanna Mastroianni is a well-established American couture house seeking interns for both the PR/Marketing and Design Room/Production position at her studio in New York’s fashion district. Joanna Mastroianni is a young, innovative, luxury brand, bringing elegance and style to fashionable clients. Applicants must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and manage time efficiently. They must be energetic, have a positive disposition, and must be serious about their commitment to fashion and the fashion industry.
PR/Marketing and Design Room/Production
Candidates will work directly with the design team and be involved in daily tasks, in addition to everything from initial design conception to runway show preparations.
This is an unpaid internship but we provide a Metrocard and lunch daily. We will be happy to provide course credit to match any school criteria.
- Adobe Photoshop, Excel
- 3 month minimum commitment, 3 -4 days a week
- Immediate start date
- Social Media savvy
Design Room Intern
- Sketching, specking, layouts
- Design boards
- Tracing patterns, knowledge of pattern making, sewing(a plus)
- Studio organization
PR / Marketing
- Strong writing and Photoshop skills
- Writing pitches
- Social Media postings, email blasts and website upkeep
- Working with stylists preparing garments for photo shoots and editorials
To apply, please email Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: Caroline - Internship as the subject line.