CA Creative is a forward-thinking, hands-on creative agency focused on growing brand identity and business by getting, and holding, attention in digital places. We work with a roster of high-end, luxury clients that span the spaces of fashion, beauty, hospitality, and lifestyle.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer for a full-time position.
• Designing social features and ads for a wide array of clients.
• Designing larger initiatives, including Facebook tabs, social sweepstakes
• Designing display media ads.
• Designing print materials as needed, including event invitations.
• Concepting and designing social features and mood boards for client proposals.
• Creating charts, graphs, and calendars as needed.
• Building aesthetically elevated presentation decks for current and prospective clients.
Desired Experience and Skills:
• Must be Mac savvy
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, iWorks, Office Suite, etc.
• Well-versed in creative specs for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube, Google+, etc.
• 2-3 years experience designing within a digital environment, with some print knowledge/background.
• Superior communication and collaboration skills.
• Adherent to deadlines.
• Creative thinker with the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas and designs.
• Experience with luxury fashion, beauty, technology, and lifestyle brands.
• NYC-based and willing to commit to our NoHo offices.
Please send a resume and applicable clips to firstname.lastname@example.org.