DMA United is seeking an experienced fashion editor for a full-time position.
As fashion editor to write and create content for an e-tailer’s online magazine. Stories should cover but are not limited to fashion news, product-oriented copy and topical/pop culture information.
- Creation and maintenance of an editorial calendar planned out 2-3 months in advance.
- 6-8 stories on the e-magazine at all times.
- 1 weekly update of at least 2 changes that is released the week prior to going live.
- 3 to 5 years experience at a fashion magazine or fashion e-magazine.
- Well-versed in the world of online media.
- Love of fashion journalism as well as the proper eye for fashion editing.
- Strong grasp of English language and grammar.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Up to date with both the fashion and entertainment industries.
- Team player and able to work in fast paced environment.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If interested, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume (pdf preferred)
Cover letter including your relevant experience and what you can offer DMA United.
About DMA United: DMA United is a multi-disciplined Fashion Lifestyle Advertising and Talent Representation Agency. Our modern business platform combines communications and new business development across several disciplines: strategy development, traditional advertising, experiential marketing, merchandising, commercial endorsements, and multi-media development.
A sampling of our clients include: CFDA, Zappos Couture, Numero, Pepsi, Playboy, Naomi Campbell’s The Face, Andre Leon Talley, Russell Westbrook, Clio Awards, Nigel Barker, New York City Ballet, SkinMedica, Jordache, Paul Morelli, Lisa Rinna, Freeman’s Sporting Club, Mark McNairy, Reitmans Ltd, and Karen Elson.