Full-service Fashion PR and Marketing agency is looking for a talented Graphic Designer (for Spring 2015) who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about design and fashion. This position will work closely with our Creative Director to create marketing and sales presentations, lookbooks and linesheets, as well as shooting and silhouetting flats, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
Experience or strong interest in marketing, technology, and fashion is a must — our designer is expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs.
Please submit your Resume with 2-4 samples of your best work, availability (days of week, and hours per day), and start date to Allee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note that this is initially an unpaid internship, but there is room for growth over time.
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work quickly and independently when required
- Experience creating images for web and print
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends.
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience shooting, editing, and composing video — especially for online use.
- Work closely with Creative Director to create marketing & sales presentations, look books and line sheets, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
- Create and update business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
- Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
- Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in maintaining and updating online presence (blogs,Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Source photography and artwork