We are looking for passionate and driven PR & Communications Interns that are interested in a career in fashion PR. They must have strong verbal and communication skills, excellent writing capabilities, self motivation to thrive in a startup environment, work well under pressure and strive for results.
Who we are:
en.JOYYE is a fashion-technology company based in NYC whose focus is the jewelry industry. We’ve recently launched in BETA by invitation only and looking for smart, talented, driven, creative, self motivated, natural marketers and social media experts to join our small startup team. Candidates must have a passion for all things fashion, marketing, social media and jewelry. We’re currently building a team of savvy marketers and social media experts to help us grow our brand through the online community.
1. Experienced. 1-2 years of PR & Communications experience preferred. Has worked with Fashion & Accessories or Media brands on their PR Campaigns executing tasks such as media list building, online and offline media outreach, special events, lookbooks, gifting, and so forth.
2. Goal Oriented. Extremely efficient and detail oriented. The perfect candidate dreams of the satisfying feeling that occurs when the final item is checked off the list.
3. Social Butterfly. A PR outgoing maven, who is a master at working the room, building connections and knows how to leverage those relationships.
4. Team Player. Loves to discuss great ideas with other like-minded individuals. Reads people well and can develop strategies that harness each team member’s specific strengths.
5. Strategic Thinker. Creative and must be able to think outside the box. Develop new and innovative plans to gain press coverage and brand awareness throughout online and offline initiatives.
6. Proactive. We admire spunky go-getters here at en.JOYYE. Must be able to dream big and put that dream into action quickly.
7. Analytical. Understands analytics and knows how to create successful campaigns that increase ROI for brands.
8. Organizational Queen. Has a natural kick for being an organizing master and being able to multitask without a sweat.
9. Connected. Having strong press contacts related to at least one category of either fashion, tech, or lifestyle industries, for both online and traditional outlets/publications is preferred.
10. Independent. Possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Self-starter that can work great by themselves but also thrive in a team.
11. Trustworthy. Honest with a clear commitment to excellence in their work-product.
12. Must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher. Strong and effective communicator and superior writer.
- Working directly with CEO on current and future marketing and PR strategies.
- Develop press materials such as: lookbooks, press releases, media alerts, event invites, giveaways, and media lists.
- Research and update current media lists and identify new media influencers to conduct outreach
- Conduct daily outreach and follow ups to media/influencers
- Assist in upcoming events and attend special events that may be beneficial to the growth and brand awareness of the company
- Oversee PR activations and serve as a liaison between the media and the company
- Track media coverage and develop monthly management reports
- Participate in team brainstorms and provide team with recommendations for niche communications strategies while educating them of industry insights that may be relevant to individual marketing campaigns
- Work directly with media contacts in both print and online to fulfill requests for product information, samples, and images
- Help to inform the media of new collection introductions, partnerships, company initiatives and announcements
- Assist in organization and execution of events
- Assist Social Media team in day-to-day management of social media channels
- Support the team with admin duties as needed
- Identify influential direct contacts that can be utilized to grow brand awareness of the Enjoyye Inc. brand
The ideal candidate for this position must be EXTREMELY passionate and well informed in the fashion online and offline world. Be passionate about our community and our mission. Please submit cover letter and resume along with relevant placements you have secured and additional writing samples with a brief description why you’re the ultimate candidate to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our mission we highly suggest you join our community prior to applying to make sure you’re the right candidate for this position. You can request an invite at www.enjoyye.com
Pay: Unpaid (Credit + Bonus + Commission)