The American born fine jewelry house Paul Morelli, designs and creates a unique and broad range of luxury fine jewelry from made-to-order timeless classics to signature pieces reflecting current influences. Handcrafted in the company’s Philadelphia based atelier by a team of experienced artisans, Paul Morelli has a strong presence in high end department stores nationally. Recently, the brand opened their first ever stand-alone boutique on Madison Avenue.
Paul Morelli is currently seeking a brand ambassador who will play a key role in managing day-to-day pitching, composing press releases, assembling weekly placement reports, and will spearhead in-store events and collection launches. The candidate will also help to develop seasonal media strategies and marketing initiatives, ensuring that the brand message is communicated consistently across all channels and licensing divisions.
- A minimum of 2 years full-time experience at an in-house or PR agency setting.
- Superior knowledge of the fine jewelry landscape and media communications is required.
- Must have press contacts at local and national publications, blogs & broadcast outlets
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have impeccable writing, phone, and media relations skills
- 25% travel will take place between Philadelphia and New York City
The selected individual will work out of the Madison Avenue boutique in New York City. Interested parties please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.