Angel Sanchez creates a brand of evening couture, bridal couture and ready-to-wear collections that are innovative, sophisticated and timeless. He is a member of The CFDA.
INTERNSHIP: Position will assist with day-to-day activities including working with sales, marketing, production and operations - depending on the department. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working within the fashion industry.
For Credit Only
Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Interest and knowledge in the Fashion Industry
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point
• Must be highly reliable
• Problem solving skills
• Perform general support duties including faxing, Photo copying, organizing materials (binders, file folders, filing, etc.), maintaining client and job files
• Preparing picture packs for buyers, and digital photo of samples
• Maintain showroom and sample closets
• Assists sales executives/assistants in the preparation for customer meetings
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
• Strong communication, time management, and presentation skills
CONTACT: Stefani Zien at firstname.lastname@example.org.