Get hands-on experience in the Fashion PR industry at Bollare this Spring!
Bollare Communications is seeking Spring 2015 join our stellar New York team for the semester in the fashion, accessories, digital, events and beauty departments. The internship is unpaid but college credit is available.
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, fashion, beauty and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across three verticals: celebrity seeding, digital consultancy and traditional press coverage.
Applicants should have a strong interest in PR, be highly organized and competent in a fast-paced environment. Previous fashion and PR experience is a plus.
Bollare events include client and special project previews, industry dinners, store openings, launch parties, fashion shows and presentations.
Start Date: January 2015
(Must be available to attend certain events during the evening)
Depending on the Department, Responsibilities Can Include:
- Assisting with daily tasks from management
- Assisting with coordination of mailings, distribution, and follow-up
- Facilitating the sending and tracking of client samples/loans
- Assisting in coordination of all special events and press appointments
- Overseeing account press and clippings
- Overseeing showroom/product closet
- Assisting with blogger research and blogger seeding
- Social Media Management
- Venue sourcing in NY/LA/Miami areas
- Aid in drafting budgets and presentations
- Event sponsor research and outreach
- Assist in brainstorming activation and décor options
- Support Events Team with check-in during events
- Provide additional assistance to the VIP team when necessary
- Maintaining the Bollare NY showroom
Please email Cover Letters and Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.