C.Madeleine's, a popular, high-end vintage store is looking to hire an eCommerce manager with a strong SEO/SMO background to head our digital department and eCommerce business. The eCommerce manager is responsible for driving business and creating a great experience for our online customers. This position is responsible for developing, executing and evaluating strategies that will increase online customer traffic, improve the customer experience, convert traffic to customers, and ultimately drive the business to meet the company's revenue and profitability goals.
Described by Vogue as one of "Miami's Best Kept Secrets," C. Madeleine's is a 10,000 square foot vintage store specializing in designer clothing, accessories and footwear from the 1920s through 2000s. Our eCommerce manager should be a proactive and self-motivated thinker with excellent visual and writing skills, a strong SEO and analytical background, and a great creative visionary to revolutionize our eCommerce platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing site selling strategies and initiatives to increase sales per visit on desktop and mobile devices
- Maintaining all elements of cmadeleines.com, which includes uploading products, writing product descriptions, removing sold items, processing returns and updating creative imagery
- Working with creative, buying, and merchandising teams to develop seasonal category offerings
- Analyzing past performance of collections, categories and campaigns and determine the best course of action to improve sales based on previous results.
- Overseeing daily eCommerce marketing efforts for email and social media campaigns, following up on creative work and working with social media director to implement new strategies and campaigns.
- Attending to all emails relating to C.Madeleine's eCommerce platform and marketing/pr efforts
- Researching new possibilities, resources and markets to increase sales and traffic on cmadeleines.com.
- Working with photo editing services and exterior vendors to ensure all branding of C.Madeleine's is up to standards
- Strategizing with creative team to develop special shop concepts/ideas, page layouts, navigation to support category initiatives and strategies
- Minimum 2 years eCommerce and digital marketing experience
- Extensive SEO/SMO knowledge and background
- Demonstrated experience with analytical tools, particularly Google Analytics
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Big Commerce and digital marketing tools such as Constant Contact
- Understanding of online marketing tactics such as paid search, seo, re-targeting, etc.
- Analytical mind-set with the ability to present clear and actionable results
- Excellent written communication skills
- High taste level and knowledge of fashion terminology and brands
- Adept at multitasking, highly organized and self-driven, and able to lead a department
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.