Linder New York is a luxury menswear company located in the Lower East Side and opening our first brick-and-mortar location in Soho this fall. We are looking for a part-time office administrator who enjoys a fast paced/multi- faceted work environment with prior professional experience, and an interest in working for an independent company.
Purpose and Scope: Assist with administrative functions.
• Manage incoming phone calls and messages, responding to basic requests for information, and update calendar on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis; including all appointments, meetings and conference calls.
• Manage the calendar including meeting/ appointment scheduling (local, off-site, overseas), confirming attendees in advance of meetings, preparing meeting documents, and reserving appropriate space/ support tools.
• Create daily itinerary that includes contract numbers, meeting locations, etc. Attend meetings and take notes as needed.
• Create memos, meeting agendas and spreadsheets; keep updated organizational chart.
• Record all vacation, personal and sick time for the department and coordinate all travel arrangements.
• Create expense reports for managers
• Responsible for general invoice management and coding.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing messenger and courier packages for the entire department. Consolidate shipping to reduce cost.
• Assist with special projects that are assigned such as annual review binders, process manuals, and various other analytical projects.
• General administrative tasks such as printing, filing, mailing, tracking office supply usage.
• General office management tasks such as department attendance records, peak holiday period/ summer coverage calendar, employee policy administration, and facilities support (i.e computer/ system issues/ help desk requests and follow.)
• College Degree preferred.
• Minimum 2 year administrative support experience in a creative/ dynamic environment, preferably at the Executive Level.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel: iWork's
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; including, the ability to interface with others in a professional manner.
• Able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
• Set priorities, meet deadlines and follow through.
TO APPLY: Submit your online profile through www.StyleCareers.com or email resume to Dillon at email@example.com.