Launched in 2005, Lividini & Co is a brand strategy company that specializes in driving established and emerging brands to success through an innovative, cross-competency practice and approach. L&Co. is widely recognized for delivering exceptional results with strategically grounded, creatively executed and measurably effective brand and business solutions.
The PR Coordinator is responsible for assisting with all PR, marketing and branding initiatives across multiple accounts. The role of the PR Coordinator is to support Lividini & Co in with administrative requirements such as client reporting, meeting coordination, media outreach, sample coordination, and event support.
- Support the Manager/Director with all PR, marketing and events strategy initiatives (including research, brainstorms etc.)
- Oversight of clients’ press sample trafficking for US markets (editorials, events, press days, VIP dressing)
- Coordination of editor gifting (thank yous, holidays, VIP outreach, events)
- Maintenance of all client collateral
- Press monitoring and reporting – weekly and monthly clippings reports, initiative recaps, internal coverage sharing
- Coordinating seasonal editor press events and other events as required (including catering, rentals, design and décor and more)
- Monitor industry trends to help identify opportunistic pitching angles
- Media list management
- Organize conference calls, meetings, agendas + recaps
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a related major preferred but not required)
- 1-2 years work experience in global fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands
- Experience in public relations, communications, or marketing functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy with the following programs strongly preferred: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Cision, Fashion GPS, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
To apply, please send your resume to Alissa@lividini.com.