Marie Turnor is looking for an operations coordinator to run the office and organize production. The position requires multi tasking office operations, production, customer service, inventory control, ordering. The candidate must be detail oriented, creative and able to work independently in a small studio environment in Downtown Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in getting involved in a fast growing handbag company. This position is full time and compensation DOE.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Quickbooks
- Strong interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and able to work well in a small team environment.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Able to supervise others.
- 2 or more years of production experience preferred.
- Must have a car and valid drivers license.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize and track purchase orders through all phases of manufacturing process.
- Pick up and drop off to factories.
- Quality control.
- Research and order leather and hardware.
- Organize, invoice and ship orders both web and wholesale.
- Maintain inventory.
- Manage website and emails.
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment.
IF INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO: email@example.com