Paige Novick is a high-end fashion and fine jewelry brand whose pieces are beloved by celebrities and tastemakers and sold at luxury retailers worldwide.
Based in the heart of Manhattan, the brand is seeking a design and product development intern to help the team with its rapidly growing business. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled design student to gain valuable industry and technical experience. This is that may lead to a permanent position.
Hours per Week: 30 - 40
Employment Start Date: ASAP
- Work with the design team and creative director to assist in all aspects of design and product development process
- Create detailed product specs in Illustrator
- Assist in sourcing materials
- Participate in reviewing development samples
o Communicate with manufacturing vendors
o Quality control for sample
- Maintain sample cost sheet
- Update and maintain design calendar
- Strong technical drawing abilities
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite
- CAD skills a big plus
- Experience in fabricating and assembling jewelry or accessories preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with various levels of management
- Junior/Senior year or recent graduate preferred
This is an internship with a stipend that may lead to a permanent position.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.