Celebrity fashion stylist and Fashion Director of Masters Magazine Lexyrose Boiardo, is looking for two new interns to come on board. ASAP FULL TIME IS PREFERRED. Qualified candidate must have sincere desire to learn the ropes of assisting a stylist and a passion for fashion and creating beautiful images and outfits (from the beginning of the process to the final outcome). These candidates must be interested in fashion, and public relations, be detail oriented, organized, and positive, and hard working. The environment is fast-paced and position is very hands on, for the right person this will be a great learning experience.
- CANDIDATEs must be in school or recently graduated.
- Writing skills and computer literacy are imperative-** mac users a plus!!!
- Knowledge of NYC is very helpful .
- Interest in the fashion industry and or magazines.
- Your major does not have to be Fashion, but should be relevant to the aforementioned duties-(I .e. Integrative Arts, Marketing/PR, Communications, General Business, Graphic Design).
- Photoshop/ adobe skills/ excel/ is a plus.
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn
- assist in the preparation of shoots
- assisting on shoots
- Assist with press outreach
- Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts
- Assist the organization of photo shoots
- keeping track of Samples
- returning samples
- updating address book
- helping with creating content for masters magazine online platform as well as the magazine
- organizing and maintaining closet as well as keeping track of all borrowed samples
- oraganizing and maintaining inspiration images as well as stylists images
- keeping track of schedule
- Pick up and drop off of samples
- Running errands occasionally
- Update and maintain media databases
- Assist with clothing pulls for fashion shoots
- work on mood boards and help come up with concepts for shoots organize reference/inspiration imagesOnly serious candidates please apply
Only serious candidates please apply
This internship is located in Manhattan.
This is an unpaid internship that can be used for experience or school credit.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the header INTERNSHIP 2015 including the following:
- a short 1 PARAGRAPH cover letter stating 3 reasons as to why you are the perfect candidate for this internship.
- Your start date, and days available
- A current resumé
- those who are not in school are candidates to becoming a full time paid assistant if the work, dedication, passion is shown. ***