Souk is a mobile commerce startup that provides an innovative clientel-ing solution to fashion retailers in New York City.
Through two apps directed towards shoppers and retailers respectively, Souk leverages mobile technology to reinvent the relationship between brick-and-mortar stores and their customers. Souk allows shoppers to build a visual wishlist by taking photos of items they like and setting custom price alerts. These wishlists and price alerts are shared with participating retailers for them to respond with relevant and personal offers.
Over the past year, we have fully developed the technology behind Souk and initiated relationships with a couple dozen shops in New York.
- be the brand ambassador for Souk: represent Souk at functions, conferences, events, meet-ups, etc.
- develop partnerships with new shops and brands
- manage existing shop relationships
- be a thought partner for our fast growing 4-member team (i.e. propose improvements based on customer/shop feedback)
- several years of experience in the fashion industry (marketing/sales/PR/blogging)
- established connections and ties to the fashion community in NYC
- ability to hit the ground running
- comfortable presenting, pitching, and speaking to both small and large audiences
- great communication skills
- a can-do attitude
- entrepreneurial spirit
**Compensation and structure depend on experience; could include sizable equity for the right candidate
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and Richard@soukappeal.com.