INDELUST.COM is a curated online fashion and lifestyle store. The website showcases ethically sourced design objects, fashion and homeware from the Indian Subcontinent for the international market – with a focus on the US.
We are looking for an individual to develop and grow the INDELUST.COM brand and lead the US PR strategy. The freelancer will need to have a fantastic relationship with key journalists, bloggers and media within the US.
- Pitch and secure stories that promote Indelust.com as the premier online destination for fashion-driven artisan goods from the Indian Subcontinent for the modern man and woman.
- Build on existing media relationships while creating new contacts (long-lead and short-lead, mainstream media, trade and blogs), working to secure positive coverage in the media.
- Draft, edit and disseminate press releases and other relevant PR materials on a seasonal basis Highlight Indelust.com’s unique brand offerings to strategically differentiate the site from other online businesses in the marketplace.
- Drive fashion, lifestyle and business/trade media placements in U.S. national and regional print media and online/digital outlets.
- Secure press attendees and garner press coverage for up-coming trunk shows, partnerships and other events focused on Indelust
- Follow up with press attendees and any other relevant short-lead outlets regarding event coverage
- Ensure press further establishes Founder as the face of the business as well as an entrepreneur, style authority and tastemaker.
- Further develop and cultivate relationships for the Founder with top fashion and lifestyle editors, writers and bloggers.
- Report any relevant industry feedback from editors and media influencers.
- Suggest ideas/initiatives to drive customer growth and brand awareness in US markets.
- Organize gifting to key fashion editors, bloggers and influencers
- Push product placement in print media and online/digital outlets including blogs
Please send your Covering Letter and Resume to Sana Rezwan at email@example.com.