Joey Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line showroom representing women’s apparel and accessories collections such as Athena Procopiou, Camilla, Fine Collection and Ultracor. We are looking for an experience showroom assistant to join our New York Office.
Applicants are required to obtain an understanding of the contemporary fashion market, as well as a working knowledge of specialty & major department stores.
- Scheduling seasonal appointments with Major Department Stores.
- Preparation for all major appointments, submission of orders and follow up notes.
- Preparation of weekly selling reports for each brand
- Preparation of monthly commission reports
- Organization of all trade shows
- General administrative duties; included but not limited to expenses, supply inventory shipping and messengering and office upkeep
- Personal assistance as needed
- College Degree; preferably in fashion
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an assistant in the fashion industry
- Strong communication skills via email and phone
- Must be available to work weekends during all major markets
- Calm under pressure, deadline oriented, strong attention to detail
- High level of attention to detail
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, MS Office, Excel
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.