Experienced and highly motivated Fashion PR Showroom Coordinator required by boutique fashion public relations agency based in New York City. A strategic thinker and resourceful worker; only candidates with outstanding written/verbal communication skills and self-sufficiency will be considered. Must be able to take initiative, work well under pressure, and work in a fast-paced environment. Background in fashion essential, experience in social media is a plus. Must be extremely efficient and show exemplary attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
Mode Public Relations was launched in 2008. Established with a focus on supporting independent and forward-thinking fashion designers, the company has since expanded to represent over 15 high-end clients.
- Act as point of contact for multiple publications, stylists and industry professionals.
- Track the whereabouts of client samples between showroom and stylists/publications.
- Correspond with industry professionals to ensure timely trafficking of samples.
- Coordinate and merchandise the showroom to keep up with high standards.
- Collaborate with PR Team to help with multiple PR and client events.
- Serve as a right-hand to account managers.
- Oversee the work of interns in the coordination of samples.
- Source imagery for Instagram accounts.
- Post imagery & create text on social media.
- College degree, preferably with a focus on Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or English.
- 1 + years of experience in fashion PR or related field.
- Social media experience a plus.
- Background in a fast-paced fashion showroom preferred.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.