Top PR firm located in NYC has an immediate Office Manager opening. Join an exceptional team of self-starters within a fun, friendly and fast paced PR firm. The Office Manager will be responsible for managing a public relations department along with its staff as well as directing publicity programs and campaigns for clients and working closely with all divisions to reach company goals.
Candidates must be knowledgeable in how to obtain fast media placements and come with their own established media contacts. Candidates must also have vast media relations, media placement, media pitching, and event management experience. Only apply if you have 3+ years of Public Relations and agency experience.
BPMPR specializes in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Events however works cross industry for businesses, hospitality, experts, authors, technology however works cross industries from A-Z. All work must be done on site from the Midtown office location. This is for immediate availability. Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR is an equal opportunity employer.
• Manage public relations department.
• Work with in Human Resources to train, and manage PR specialists.
• Evaluate and implement team incentive programs and monthly initiatives.
• Develop PR strategies, campaigns for clients
• Bridge the gap between management and employee relations.
• Create training materials.
• Provide team direction on a daily basis for projects.
• Work closely with HR to communicate staff issues, corrective actions needed, etc.
• Work closely with clients on campaign direction and issues
• Respond to information queries from media and the general public.
• Approve teams work such as press releases prior to pushing to clients
• Write Press Releases
• Media Calling
• Conduct Media Desk Sides
• Formulate policies and procedures in house
• Manage an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients.
• Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media.
• Manage communications budgets.
• Confer with CEO in order to develop internal communications to inform employees of various company activities.
• Event Organization Assistance for clients and company
• Partnership development for clients and company
• Negotiation of Celebrity Endorsement contracts for various clients and events
• Supply Ordering & additional office administration support assistance
Required: At least 3 years of Public Relations Experience
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL HR2@BEAUTIFULPLANNING.COM WITH THE FOLLOWING:
• Cover Letter
• Press Release Writing Samples
• Sample Media Placements
• Salary Requirements
At Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR LLC our mission statement is fully realized by a single word, Communication. As a PR firm our mission is to continuously disseminate flawless, timely, and consistent communication at all times with a firm important of that communication being intelligible and at all times processing well-rounded reasoning. Communication is the nexus of all of our work at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR. Our mission is for it to resonate in the way we work in house team-to-team, system-to-system, person-to-person, and team member to client. We are at all times cognizant of the importance to actively listen to each other, our clients and what’s happening in the media and intentionally push a high level of precisely crafted and communicated messages to the general public via the media for our clients. Our mission is to consistently own and be accountable for our communication on all levels, protect it, and ensure that it is always consistent and never diluted.
For more information on BPMPR visit http://www.beautifulplanning.com.
NO CALLS PLEASE