Starworks Group is a millennial focused, ideas driven agency, delivering Brand Strategy across Communications, Content, Creative Services, Digital Media and Talent. Starworks Group was founded in 2000 by James Grant and Alana Varel in New York City. The agency operates in New York, Los Angeles and London. www.starworksgroup.com
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifestyle PR Account Director
Starworks Group is looking for a talented Account Director to join our Public Relations team in the New York office. The primary responsibility of this position will be to develop and execute of PR & marketing strategies across a portfolio of lifestyle, travel and hospitality clients. Your ability to contribute to proposals and strategic program recommendations will help to elevate our business and client outreach.
- Ability to manage with autonomy, managing an emerging lifestyle department within the Communications offering
- Develop and execute effective press strategies, which support the brands, including openings, special events, innovations and category launches, identifying new coverage opportunities and story angles throughout the year
- Develop and execute for relevant clients, in conjunction with line manager and Account team, a calendar of communications activity to support all business channels for clients
- Working cohesively with relevant departments across integrated strategies
- Working primarily with key existing lifestyle and hosptality accounts, while growing the client base
- Passion, experience and contacts, working in the world of lifestyle, travel & hospitality
- 5-10 years strong marketing & public relations experience, inclusive of both a hotel company environment and agency.
- Significant experience in media relations and issues management, special events, etc., plus strong journalistic writing skills.
- Success representing public relations on cross-functional teams developing strategies and tactics for integrated marketing plans